Popular Games to play at Apple Arcade with your iPhone
Apple Arcade is a video game subscription service by Apple Inc that was released for iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and tvOS on September 19, 2019. This game Subscription Service launched at the App Store for $4.99 per month is just incredible as there are over 100 new and exclusive games that you can play and enjoy.
Features for Apple Arcade include:
- Player can continue the in-game status within iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV devices linked to the same iCloud account.
- There are no ads or in‑app purchases for games under Apple Arcade.
- Player can play offline anytime and anywhere.
- Access to Apple Arcade for up to six family members per iCloud account.
- Players’ privacy is protected.
- DualShock 4 and Xbox One controllers will be supported on all platforms in addition to MFi-certified controllers.
- Share with up to five family members.
New and Exclusive games to play
From action and adventure games to party and puzzle games, everyone can count on finding something they’ll love. Some of the new and exclusive Apple Arcade game titles are:
- “Ballistic Baseball” from Gameloft, is an action-packed arcade baseball game that captures the intense battle between pitcher and batter in live head-to-head multiplayer matches.
- “ChuChu Rocket! Universe” explodes as Sega launches the beloved ChuChus into a universe of strange and wonderful planets with over 100 mind-bending puzzles.
- In “Exit the Gungeon” from Devolver, players must escape a collapsing hell dungeon as increasingly perilous obstacles and opponents stand in their way.
- “Overland” from Finji, is a post-apocalyptic road trip adventure where players fight dangerous creatures, rescue stranded travelers and scavenge for supplies to survive.
- “PAC-MAN PARTY ROYALE” from Bandai Namco, is a brand-new arcade experience featuring a four-player Battle Mode where the last PAC-MAN standing wins.
- In “Projection: First Light” from Blowfish, players follow the adventures of Greta, a girl living in a mythological shadow puppet world as she embarks on a journey of self-enlightenment, helped by legendary heroes from ancient cultures along the way.
- In “Rayman Mini” from Ubisoft, Rayman has been reduced to the size of an ant! Players use insects, mushrooms and plants to run through the world as quickly as possible or try over and over again to achieve the perfect score.
- In “Shantae and the Seven Sirens” from WayForward, players explore a vast sunken city and battle the Seven Sirens in the Half-Genie’s most thrilling adventure yet.
- “Skate City” from Snowman brings the heart and soul of street skating to life with multi-touch controls as city streets become the ultimate skater playground.
- In “Sneaky Sasquatch” from RAC7, players live the life of a Sasquatch and do regular, everyday Sasquatch stuff like sneaking around in disguise, raiding coolers and picnic baskets, playing golf and more.
- “Steven Universe: Unleash the Light,” is an original Cartoon Network game, co-written by Rebecca Sugar, where players pick their favorite characters, choose which Gems are in their party, unlock awesome new abilities and equip alternate costumes in the ultimate mobile role-playing game (RPG).
- “Super Impossible Road” from Rogue Games, is a futuristic, high-speed racing game where players master hairpin turns on courses that twist and coil over beautiful galactic backdrops.
- “The Bradwell Conspiracy” from Bossa, is a beautifully stylized conspiracy adventure thriller with a humorous twist.
- In “The Enchanted World” from Noodlecake, players help a young fairy piece together a magical world torn apart by dark forces.
- “Various Daylife” from Square Enix, is a brand-new RPG from the creators of “Bravely Default” and “Octopath Traveler.” In the year 211 of the Imperial Era, players explore a newly discovered continent while living life to the fullest in the city of Erebia.
Popular Games to play at Apple Arcade
Made by some of the most creative developers in the world, each game on Apple Arcade is designed to capture players’ imaginations through intuitive and fun gameplay, compelling narrative and original art and music. Apple Arcade subscribers get the full version of every game including all updates and expansions, without any ads or additional in-game purchases. Instead of paying up front for each game, subscribers can download and play any Apple Arcade game right from the App Store’s brand-new Arcade tab. All the games are playable offline, so they can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere. Here are the few popular games to enjoy:
Where Cards Fall
A captivating narrative puzzle that’s also a compelling coming-of-age story where the hero navigates the insecurities and emotions of high school and beyond, creating pathways and overcoming obstacles.
In this surreal and mythic adventure, a hunter and an eagle explore a vast forested island to dispel a curse that grips the world. It’s a cinematic blend of action and story, all set in a stunning dreamlike landscape.
The bricks will fly in this multiplayer brawler set in the LEGO universe. Players create their own characters, collaborate with teammates to build and control machines, and battle to win.
In this game run, jump, climb and surf — on your own or with friends — in a nostalgic game that will transport you back to your childhood.
Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm
Set 1,000 years before the original Oceanhorn, this is a completely re‑imagined world of knights and treasure-filled dungeons. Breathtaking visuals and new tactical abilities make it engaging for players of all kinds.
Beyond a Steel Sky
Welcome to the dystopia known as Union City. This highly anticipated sequel challenges you with thrilling puzzles and compelling characters as you try to hack the city’s AI system.
This means Apple Arcade, featuring games such as “Skate City” from Snowman, is playable from an all-new tab on the App Store across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Apple TV. As said above Apple Arcade, a new tab on the App Store, features a catalog of over 100 new and exclusive games.
Apple Arcade is the world’s first game subscription service that enables such a wide breadth of new titles to be played across mobile, desktop and TV. To give users maximum flexibility when playing, some games will support controllers, including Xbox Wireless Controllers with Bluetooth, PlayStation DualShock 4 and MFi game controllers, in addition to touch controls and Siri Remote.
Pricing for Apple Arcade
Apple Arcade is one of Apple’s newest services, joining Apple TV+, the first all-original video subscription service and home for today’s most imaginative storytellers; Apple News+, which brings together over 300 magazines, newspapers and digital publishers within the Apple News app; Apple Music, the home of over 50 million songs, thousands of playlists and daily selections from the world’s best music experts; Apple Card, a new kind of credit card created by Apple and designed to help customers lead a healthier financial life; Apple Pay, the most popular mobile contactless payment system in the world that gives customers an easy, secure and private way to pay using their Apple devices; as well as the App Store and iCloud.
Apple Arcade is available via a new tab on the App Store for $4.99 (US) per month in more than 150 countries and regions. You can cancel the subscription at any time in Settings at least one day before each renewal date.