iPhone 7- Fascinating Design and Features to be Expected
Apple’s iPhone 7 is expected to launch in the fall of 2016 with new features and design. It will be thinner than the current model iPhone 6 and will come in three different sizes. Let us explore what is expected out of iPhone 7.
Apple will be releasing two versions of each iPhone, so we can expect to see an iPhone 7 and an iPhone 7 Plus in September 2016. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are expected to include next-generation A10 processors manufactured by TSMC.
Features and design of the phone
- iPhone 7 will have same 4.7 and 5.5 inch screen size though iPhone 7 Plus may have a larger screen than this.
- iPhone 7will be thin as the 6.1mm iPod touch or 6.5mm, mainly through the removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack and the implementation of a thinner Lightning port.
- Eliminating the headphone jack will give Apple more internal space for other components, and Apple will also keep the device slim with the continued use of in-cell panels and TFT-LCD display technology.
- Apple may replace the headphone jack on the iPhone 7 with a second speaker for stereo audio.
- With no headphone jack, wired headphones will connect to the iPhone 7 using its Lightning port and Bluetooth headphones will connect wirelessly.
- Also Apple will have Lightning-equipped EarPods to sell alongside the device.
- The iPhone 7 may ship with 2GB RAM, while the iPhone 7 Plus includes 3GB RAM, and there could be a different camera system.
- Apple is planning to introduce two versions of the iPhone 7 Plus — one with a single lens like the iPhone 7 and a second with a dual-lens camera system that offers DSLR-like image quality with 2-3x optical zoom and improved performance in low light conditions.
- iPhone 7’s design suggests that the device may have a strengthened, water resistant frame that ditches Apple’s traditional aluminum casing for “new compound materials
- Apple is planning to implement improved electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding techniques in the iPhone 7, with the goal of individually shielding most of the major chips in the device. EMI shields are used in iPhones and all other electronic devices to prevent wireless interference between different products.
- Improved EMI shielding will perhaps allow Apple to place the various chips in the iPhone 7 closer together, allowing it to shrink down the device or leave room for new components or a larger battery. This could be one of the ways the company will find extra space to make the iPhone 7 thinner than the iPhone 6s.
- Apple is rumored to be working on AMOLED displays for future iPhones, but the technology will not be ready for the iPhone 7. The iPhone 7 will continue to use the same TFT-LCD display technology used in the iPhone 6s.
This #Apple patent hints that the iPhone 7 EarPods could be wireless https://t.co/7f9viVQJfU pic.twitter.com/MOGVxaNtrm
— CNNMoney (@CNNMoney) March 5, 2016
Important to Note
- iPhone 7 will be slimmer
- Will have no Headphone
- Will have wireless ear phones
- Believed to be true it will be water resistant frame
- Will have 12 mega pixel dual lens camera
- Will have 3 GB Ram
- Mayinclude wireless charging technology
- Might have LTE modems for faster LTE speeds
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]