Camera+ app now have updated version 9 with dual Lens and RAW Support
If you have earlier used Camers + app then you are familiar with the awesome features. TapTapTap released a significant update on this app, taking it to version 9 with full support for new imaging features introduced with the iPhone 7 and iOS 10, including RAW shooting, the P3 wide color gamut, as well as the dual lenses on the iPhone 7 Plus. If you have iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, or 7 Plus, you can now shoot as well as edit in RAW using Camera+ 9.
Camera+ 9 also gives better control over the dual lenses on the iPhone 7 Plus with its new Duo lens mode, which is not only consistent with Apple’s Camera behavior, but also enables you to choose precisely which lens you want. To shoot in RAW, simply select the setting in the Quality & Format menu. You can make adjustments to your RAW images within the app, without losing their high quality. You can also “re-develop” the images from your camera using a new suite of editing tools called the RAW Lab.
Updated features include
Wide range of color
The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus feature an improved display that supports a slightly wider range of color than previous iPhones. Apple’s Department of Uncreative Product Feature Naming has deemed this “Wide Color” and have added support for it in Camera+ 9. So now, if you’re wielding one of the newest devices, you’ll also have the benefit of marginally improved color. It’s worth pointing out that you get this benefit whether or not you’re using the new RAW capabilities of Camera+ 9.
Icons in Camera +9 better fit in iOS 10
The icons in Camera+ 9 to better fit the iOS 10 style. You will find bunch of visual and functional changes to their Today Widget, along with Quick Actions so that Camera+ 9 both looks and feels right at home on Apple’s latest version of iOS.
Cool thing about Camera+ 9 is you can tell the camera, through the app, which lens you want to shoot with-wide or tele or both @taptaptap
— jack hollingsworth (@photojack) December 15, 2016
Other features include
- Touch Exposure & Focus-Set exposure separately from focus. You can now easily control how light or dark your shots come out.
- Shooting Modes-Use the Stabilizer to steady your iPhone and get the sharpest photos you can. There are countless uses for the Timer including taking the highest-quailty self-portraits. Capture all the action by using Burst to take rapid streams of shots.
- Digital Zoom-Up to 6× zoom with advanced digital processing provides you with quality that simply blows away the competition.
- Front Flash- Now you can take picture in dark room
- Horizon Level- Use the Horizon Level to eliminate taking crooked shots.
- Clarity-. Clarity analyzes your photos and makes several intelligent adjustments that magically bring out details and breathe life into dull photos.
- Scene Modes- With Camera+, you get to choose from several scene modes including Food, Sunset, Night, Portrait, Beach, and many more.
- Effects- Create stunningly beautiful effects. Make your photos shimmer with “HDR”… get down and dirty with “Grunge”… fill your pics with emotion and despair with “So Emo”.
- Lightbox- All the pics you take in Camera+ go in the innovative Lightbox where you can quickly and easily skim through them and get rid of bad shots.
- Sharing- Proudly share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr.
- iCloud Lightbox sync- Automatically sync your Camera+ photos between all of your devices.
- Crops- With a single tap, you can make your pics square, 4×6, 8×10, and more.
- Borders- With Camera+ you get several great border designs, from simple black and white borders to more gritty designs, you’ll be able to add wonderful finishing touches.
- Captions- Have some fun with your photos by putting captions on them.
You can have this app from iTunes all at $4.49 AUD though there are in app purchases too which are to create analog and Hollywood filter costing $1.49 only.