There are so many iPhone games at app stores but few are a bit different from others. In the times of stress and boredom, your mind doesn’t work well. Either you feel tired, sleepy or aggressive and confused. No doubt there are social media channels to keep you occupied but games are more relaxing. Even if you are alone at home, games are there for you to give you company and make you cheerful.
Here are 10 such wonderful iPhone games that will relax and cool your mind. You need to buy few of these games from app store as they are not free to download.
1. Ravenhill: Hidden Mystery
This is the most action packed game with rating of 4.5 at app store from Mytona gamings. All you need is to find hidden objects here. You are given free coins to play the game and even challenge your friends.
Some of the game app features include
- Discover yourself as the main character in intriguing scenes and unpredictable events.
- Solve fascinating puzzles too.
- Make new friends and talk in a convenient chat with fun stickers. Work together to win weekly competitions!
- Enjoy cColorful locations, animations, and live scenes that mesmerize you with their realism.
- Find catchy characters, each with their own striking personality.
- Challenge insidious anomalies and win in the most difficult modes!
- -Get valuable rewards that will attest to your achievements.
- Get free updates with new locations and improvements every month!
Created by Tru Luv this is simple game to relax your mind. This is beautiful AI companion for joy and self-connection. There is no score, no winning, no failure. No ads, no difficulty, no notifications. There’s just the game and your feelings. it’s even possible to process stressful events with mutual care and connections. The game encourages you to be gentle with yourself and mindful of your own mental state. Sweet reminders (there’s no rush) and bits of encouragement (the storm will pass) will leave you feeling peaceful after each session.
This game is easy to learn and tough to master. Weekly tavern brawls and solo game modes keep things feeling fresh. From the studio that brought you Overwatch and World of Warcraft, comes Hearthstone, Blizzard Entertainment’s award-winning collectable card game! Collect powerful cards and create mighty decks. Summon minions and sling spells to seize control of an ever-shifting battlegrounds. Wield a masterful strategy and defeat all players who dare challenge you.
Some of the features include
- You can build your deck to harness the abilities of amazing minions and spells – wield the power of dual-class cards and unleash the magic within in Scholomance Academy, pursue power and unleash your inner Demon Hunter in Ashes of Outland, awaken Galakrond the father of all dragonkind in Descent of Dragons, saddle up with the League of Explorers in Saviors of Uldum, and walk on the dark side with the League of E.V.I.L. in Rise of Shadows.
- Master your deck, and assemble powerful combos, in this fast-paced card game of cunning strategy. Seize control over the battlegrounds of Azeroth and experience dazzling real-time, PvP combat.
- Pick up a card and get ready to battle in this fast-paced TCG! Duel your way through a whimsical world of cunning strategy and luck, unleashing devastating outcomes with each card you play.
- Each card brings to life an extraordinary ability; use strategy to craft your deck and clever tricks to turn the tides of these PvE and PvP battles. Whether they’re minions, spells, quests, or heroes, a Hearthstone card can dramatically change the duel with powerful effects and crazy interactions. Play as a clever rogue, a powerful mage, or any other of the game’s ten hero classes – they’re all free!
Florence comes from the designers of Monument Valley, another one of your favorites, and it’s all about falling in—and out of—love. . It’s another incredible title published by Annapurna Interactive.
The narrative-driven game will only take you a couple of hours, but you’re betting it’ll be on your mind for much longer than that.
Florence Yeoh feels a little… stuck. Her life is an endless routine of work, sleep, and spending too much time on social media. Then one day, she meets a cello player named Krish who changes everything about how she sees the world and herself.
Experience every beat of Florence and Krish’s relationship through a series of mini-game vignettes – from flirting to fighting, from helping each other grow… to growing apart. Drawing inspiration from ‘slice of life’ graphic novels and webcomics, Florence is an intimate and unforgettable story.
5. Pandemic: The Board Game
Maybe because pandemic crisis is not over with coronavirus, this pandemic might give relief to you by playing the board game. Humanity is on the brink of extinction. As members of an elite disease control team, you’re the only thing standing in the way of the four deadly diseases spreading across the world. You must travel the globe protecting cities, containing infections from spreading, and discovering the cure for each disease. The fate of humanity is in your hands!
Each member of the team has their own set of skills to use wisely. Recruit the Medic to quickly treat diseases, discover a cure faster with the Scientist, or stop infections from spreading with the Quarantine Specialist. Each role opens new possibilities and syncs with the other roles to offer new strategies. Pick from seven available character roles to create your elite team.
6. AdVenture Capitalist
AdVenture Capitalist is as easy as it is fun, and you can play it passively. Start with a single lemonade stand and work your way up to owning decillions of shrimp boats, all with just several taps.
Start from the humble roots of running a lone lemonade stand to becoming the CEO of a cash printing, money making multinational conglomerate. Expand your capitalist empire when you hire managers to automate and boost your profits. Deck out your Capitalist in custom outfits and accessories that not only look super duper, but also boost your businesses. Attract eager Angel Investors to amplify your money-making potential. Each angel earns you a boost to your profits. Every penny counts! Unlock AdVentures to the Moon and Mars and discover new investments, upgrades, managers, and items in space.
Join their weekly events and earn Gold, Megabucks, and exclusive badges. Earn more by ranking high in our Event Leaderboards! Get on with your day and make money while you eat, drink, or sleep. It’s impossible to lose when you live the idle dream!
7. Mystic Messenger
With the rating of 4.8 at app stores, Mystic Messenger is an otome game where the characters chat, text, call, and email you. Over the course of 12 days, you’ll face plenty of romance, intrigue, and mystery. The multilayered story has multiple branches and endings as well. If you’re anything like the WIRED staff who’ve played it, you’ll find yourself thinking about the characters long after the game is over.
A new type of female-oriented mobile game that you can experience a love story through an interactive messaging app. Receive phone calls and texts depending on how intimate you become with the game characters
8. 80 Days
If you haven’t played 80 Days, now’s the perfect time to do so. This strategy game gives you the quest to race around the world in 80 days or less. You’ll need to balance your health and finances, keep an eye on the time, and ensure that you don’t fall too far behind. The story is vast, and things will be a little different every time you play. There aren’t any in-app purchases either, which is quite refreshing. Featuring stunning art by Jaume Illustration, a half-million word script by Meg Jayanth, original music by Laurence Chapman, and built using the same ink engine that powers our critically-acclaimed Sorcery! series, 80 DAYS is an interactive adventure created by your choices, on the fly, and is different every time you play.
Loóna is not a game but an app that uses science to help you fall asleep and relax your mind. It features guided meditation, coloring, peaceful music, and relaxing sounds, parceled out over 20-minute “Sleepscapes” that help get you in the right mindset to doze off.
Negative emotions accumulate during the day are processed and consolidated by your brain during sleep making them more difficult to disassociate from when faced again in the future. Moreover, feeling angry, anxious, down, or, the opposite, excited, and elated, is likely to affect latencies to sleep onset and REM-sleep. People mistake it for the symptoms of a sleep disorder, but in reality, they just may be in the wrong mood for sleep.
Each night you’ll have a recommended sleepscape. A sleepscape is a guided session that combines activity-based relaxation, storytelling, and sounds in a unique way. Complete it to shut the frantic world out, reset your mind, and create the perfect mood for sleep.
The upgrade to loóna PLUS provides access to the entire collection of sleepscapes. The subscription options are: 1-month subscription for $9.99, 1-year subscription with a 7 day trial for $39.99 (price may vary by location).
10. Legends of Runeterra
With the rating of 4.8 a app stores this game relies heavily on skill and not so much on luck. Set in the world of League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra is the strategy card game where skill, creativity, and cleverness determine your success. Choose your champions and combine cards from different regions—each with their own style and strategic advantage—then build the perfect deck to take down the rest.
- Find classic champs from League of Legends and brand new characters from the world of Runeterra come to life in vivid detail. It’s all about the choices you make and the risks you take. Every move matters and the outplays are all up to you. Earn cards for free as you play or buy exactly what you want—you’re in control of your collection, and you’ll never pay for random packs of cards.
- In Legends of Runeterra, you choose from 24 champion cards to include in your deck, each with a unique mechanic inspired by their original League of Legends abilities.
- Champions are key cards to build your deck around, but to take down the enemy Nexus, you’re going to need a team. Pick allies that support your champ’s strategy to level up fast and take control of the board. You have tons of supporting cards to choose from. You’ll encounter some familiar faces and discover completely new ones. Every character and card in the game comes from a region of Runeterra. At launch, you have access to cards from six major regions: Demacia, Noxus, Freljord, Piltover & Zaun, Ionia, and the Shadow Isles.
- Legends of Runeterra is free to play. Victory or defeat, each battle brings experience and progress. Choose which region you explore first and unlock the cards that call to you, changing regions as often as you like. As you advance, you’ll collect new allies, spells, and champions—more than enough for multiple decks.
- Once a week, you’ll also unlock chests from the Vault. These chests level up the more you play, increasing the rarity of cards inside from common all the way up to champion. They can also contain wildcards, which can be turned into any card you want—no guessing required. Experiment with an abundance of new cards to discover your playstyle and craft your strategy. As your collection grows, so do the possibilities.
Every card features gorgeous artwork and interwoven stories that rely on the lore of the League of Legends universe. Inspecting the cards is a great way to pass the time while you’re waiting for your opponent to make their next move.
Now pick the ones you want and start playing.